Sunday, November 9, 2008

adjusting the sails

im new here and i wish everybody see this thg...im not really into blogs and tell people all about my life but i love to write thgs down...im studying,20 years old, just a normal college student, im a girl, and i love to eat chocolate and ice cream..yum..that really make my tummy suffer..im hungry.
well,to tell the truth my world does bit falling apart...from a circle of troublemaking friends..to alone is better way...too many friends does make you look cool but in the end the less and trustworthy friend much better...honestly i must not affected because of this..nothing cant stop me!!heh,..

im in last semester now, and on January im ready to leave my house and rent new apartment..yippie...im free..but im a bit worry if i cant cope things up myself..hey,im not a spoilt child or anything!!im juz not really ready yet, cuz my mom does the cooking, washing and stuff..heh..lol

i will tell u more about myself and my favs thing to do after this...^_^
^^^^^buZZ ouT^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No comments: