Sunday, November 9, 2008

u make me wanna lala



lol...okay..time to get personal..call this guy mirmo..heheh...hes my bf of course..he support me when i need him..he's the cure and he's the poison...i been with him almost three years...thanks mir for everything...he been through a lot things with me...i can read him and he can read me..we been together for too long until we know so much..thats scary...hohow...sometimes im scared if i been too long with him..and if anything happens..i can't let go...he's like part of me..well he likes black pepper steak..what a rough meat eater..he not really into chickens like us except tandoori chicken..he likes cars and mobile phones and loves lychees...durians too...his dream is to drive mazda rx-8...lol...i pray for him to achieve that...^_^

-------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Johnny said...

Hi, I invite you to read my post:

http://voicesofsalvation.blogspot.com/2009/01/overwhelming-joy.html

SembilanPuluh said...

menumpang membaca di sini ya..