Sunday, November 9, 2008

my childhood life



haha,this pic is funny, that is my sister on the right, and the left one is me!

ok to tell u the truth, my life is simple,

when i was small little kid, i never knew hows life been doing.. im trapped in my own house like a bird in a cage, i dont have many friends, im not really mix with other kids in my neighborhood...

my dad is a control freak..he never let me go to school trips, feel anything enjoyable...only he want is for me to study...im scared of him..he never really that kind of loving father, until now im not really in good terms with him..

there are so many rules for me to follow...he want me to obey all that...its hard but i been forced around...he is too strict..im not allowed to cross the road when i was in primary, i cant go out with my friends, play outdoors, and im only allow to play indoors but only on weekends...im pissed off with myself, im so naive, small and obedient..i never knew what fun is all about...so my childhood is so simple and not much to talk about...but because of him..i score 5 A's in my UPSR..but you know, he promise me to buy something special for that, but he didn't.He bought me a chess set but i was twelve that time and it is so not cool! What a life.

But. seriously, if I ever get married and have kids, I certainly wont treat them like that..I want the best for them...heh..

So anybody wanna share childhood stuff with me?? at least i can gain experiences..^_^

No comments: